PWT’s reputation for leadership and quality comes from the integrity and dedication of our talented staff. We truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. The PWT family has grown substantially over the years, now boasting over 5,000 employees. This means 5,000 individuals across Canada are embodying our Core Values and helping to get people in the communities we love Safely Home, every day.
With several corporate rewards and incentives, we honour our people for their commitment and service.
- Canadian, family-owned and operated since 1957
- 5000+ employees across Canada
- Four Lines of Business: Employee Transportation, Motorcoach, Student Transportation, and Transit.
Safety and Training
- Nationally Accredited Driver Training Program through Motor Carrier Passenger Council of Canada (MCPCC)
- Mantidory Entry Level Training (MELT) Certified
- Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Mobile Training Unit (MTU)
- Safely Home Promise
- Mobile Training Unit
- On-Demand Transit Services
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Sustainable Fleet
- Centre for Innovation and Excellence
- Communications Centre of Excellence